Saturday, March 10, 2012

Words




Words

There's words pouring from his hand into my brain
I walk with words pouring from my mouth into the cup
Of those who listen to his words pouring into their ears
The words come from a source so magnificent
When I die I will meet the words in person
Capture them in an ink well
And have an archangel tattoo them on my spiritual body
Then the words' power will be displayed on me for eternity
I will walk the streets of heaven as the words move and slither on my shining skin
I will use them as weapons to fight the enemy
These are the words that were given to me at my birth
These are the words that I now carry with me until my death
These are the words that change your reality
Welcoming you into my mind where the words are abundant and free
Always watching, the words follow me...they speak to me
When I am alone away from peering eyes
These words are nourishment for my rattled spirit
They come and go as he pleases
They come to me in my sleep, and are forgotten just as quickly
These are the words that you are now reading.

Copyright Adam Gaile 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment