Saturday, March 2, 2013

Antihero




Antihero


I’m a superhero motherfucker 
I’m the chosen one you see
I know we are meant to be together
I know you have been searching for me
Cause bitch I have super powers
They’re stemming from internal rage
I can morph and disappear into a goddamn ghost
Walk through the walls and watch you undress
I’m the one the CIA is looking for
I am the key to solving the mysteries of the universe 
I am really a fallen God in disguise
Stricken with amnesia of my own omnipotence 
I’m going to open my deep black mouth and scream
I am the antihero in this comedy of life
Snapping back snitches necks till they break
And fuck it all I’m gonna snap and break
The equator in half and watch it all float away
I am Godzilla’s daddy destroying your city
The moment of dismal epiphany before the screen fades to black
I’ve been alive for eons
Waiting for my time and tomb to be unearthed 
I can teleport into the fed and stroll out with bars of gold
Stroll into bars and make females faint
Fuck all that, I can’t even get a date
I can’t fly, can’t breathe fire, no superhuman strength
Truth be told…
I’m a 10 year old trapped in an old fat body
I am nothing…
Just a leech sucking blood from society’s teats
I’d sell my soul for a McDouble and a hug
Just want to cuddle with a warm body
I am no fucking superhero
No mystery to me at all
Just another deranged damaged soul
Unable to live up to the expectations of his inner child
When I grow up I want a billion dollars
So I can burn it all. 


Copyright Adam Gaile 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment