Sunday, April 22, 2012

One-Eighty Metamorphoses




One-Eighty Metamorphoses 


Drifting into that place of effervescent peace
Where the mind’s eye sees baby blue
Feeling the intensity of your presence
As images replay in my mind of those actions
Those life changing events
That brought me here to this holy place
Where my arms are raised high
As warm tears trickle down my face 
I have finally felt you beyond my skin’s reach
You are there and I am here
Yet you are closer to me than anything I’ve ever seen
This is the time for sorrow to depart
This is the time for my wings to gently part
So that I can soar within the sweet serenity of your love
The harmony of these voices collide as I regress
To that moment when I was in the womb
Floating so free of worry in that splendidness
Water gently lapping over my face, I am renewed
You are Abba… my father first in whom I am pleased
And I your son of whom you are delighted
I will return to you when my last breath leaves
I will not fear the darkness because I know I am never alone
I hear your words guiding me…voices no longer my enemy
When angels sing I feel as if I was given this gift
To speak to those who are too blind to see
I do not see them as weak father…they are just like me
They are my brothers and sisters…and I will love them accordingly
Friends please do not judge…what I have is more personal than nakedness
I wouldn’t trade this for anything…this peaceful bliss
When heavenly music comes to a crescendo
Your world is opening up to me…redemption into fruition 
I can see…my God…I can see. 
This perfect adaptation of humility 
This one-eighty metamorphoses 
My salvation…
A love so perfect, a life so free. 
Covering my soul’s surface
I will not bow down to mankind’s folly
I will bow only to you my King
Forever your son unconditionally. 

Copyright Adam Gaile 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment