Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Creeping Eyes




Creeping Eyes


The curve of her spine accentuates her mounds that protrude
To my own delight do her parts exist…yet she is not mine

The lashes that flap open to pure crystalline blue
What lies behind are as deep and endless as the ocean depths
I could dive into her eyes and swim in there completely filled with bliss

Her hips that rock back and forth as she walks brings me to my knees
I’d love to grasp them while rocking her gently, but sadly they are not mine

Her skin, creamy as milk, soft as velvet, and smooth no doubt
Makes my saliva glands go into overdrive as I imagine the taste of her on my tongue

I must fight back against the aggressor in my mind that wants to pounce
Those parts that make up the whole of her I cannot posses…she is not mine

Her silky hair, her supple breasts, her curves, she does it so well
She wears her body like a dress…I wish to consume it like a lion does an elk

But I look in a mirror, and my body reminds me that…she will never be mine.

Of into a corner I creep and hide
The creeper creeping…madness swimming behind my eyes
Makes me wish I had the strength to wrench them from my skull
So I will never have to look again at what will never be mine

Copyright Adam Gaile 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment